Thursday, August 1, 2013

12 mgs

Brooke's up dose to 12 mgs of peanut flour went much smoother than her initial escalation day. She had no tummy pain, no throat pain, no problems whatsoever.  Dosing at home is going great too!  I am slowly adjusting her dosing time to the afternoon, because her next appointment will be later in the day, and dosing is supposed to be done around the same time every day.

We have more big news to share! We have finally made our decision and I am going to home school Brooke this year.  I have withdrawn both children from the public school, and I have sent in the letter of intent to the board of education.  It was a really hard decision, but in the end, we just couldn't ignore all the reasons in favor of home schooling.  I'm ready for an adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Good idea! There are so many programs these days for home schooled students (to keep them socialized) and so much of school time is wasted on
    silly things (like group bathroom breaks). Very proud of you! and at least you won’t have to live in fear all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I'm happy to have supporters. I'll call you on days that I'm totally stressed out so you can give me a pep talk. lol!

    ReplyDelete